Established in 1998, TACHYON EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS spearheaded the promotion of trade, economic relations and marketing strategy via B2B International Exhibitions and Conferences, in India and abroad.
TEEIPL is a professionally managed company with over two decades of experience and expertise in organizing International Exhibitions and Conferences in India and overseas, on various subjects namely Engineering, Materials Engineering Technology, Construction, Environment, Oil & Gas, Minerals and Metals, Mining, Paper, Poultry, Dairy, Food & Food Technology, Packaging, Beauty, Cosmetics, fitness & wellness, Travel & Tourism, Education, Printing etc.
Since over 22 (Twenty Two) years, Tachyon Events & Exhibitions (India) Private Limited (TEEIPL) has been providing the following services to a multitude of clients from across the world. The company headed by the dynamic team of professionals and is known for organizing quality events, promotions, brand building, visibility and marketing strategies in a wide range of sectors taking care and giving attention to each detail and specific requirement of its clients. These following, in a nutshell, describes the activities of Tachyon Events & Exhibitions (India) Private Limited (TEEIPL):-
- Trade fair organization and promotion;
- Representation in India of foreign companies, foreign government and semi-government trade promotion bodies, consortiums, foreign chambers of commerce and trade fair organizers;
- Marketing consultancy, strategies, hardcore marketing, sectoral and country-specific promotions, workshops, liaison;
- Acting as a local coordinator for the foreign exhibitions holding in India;
- Business meets;
- Business delegations;
- Buyer-seller meets;
- Brand promotions;
- Media and public relations.
“We help our clients to navigate India intricacies so that they can effectively execute strategies. If you are looking for new business opportunities in India, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to help companies grow and prosper in this expanding market.”
– Vivek Saxena, Managing Director